Information We Collect
We collect, store and process Your personal information on servers located in Singapore. If You choose to use the Site or the Services, we may require You to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the Site. Once You register on the Site, You are no longer anonymous to us.
The information that we gather from you through the Site enables us to provide, maintain and improve the Site and the Services, personalize your experience, process your requests, and process the requests of others, and includes the following information:
- Personal Information that you provide to us or otherwise disclose or post in connection with the Site or the Services. (Your name, address, country, email address, and other basic contact information; Your preferences, content, mobile device information, and credit card information; Communications and other messages, including correspondence between Quirki Babies and you.)
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather on the Site, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site and individual pages on the Site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means. You can take steps to disable cookies on your browser; however, this may affect your ability to use the Site.
- If you make a purchase through our Store, then we may gather your name, address, country, email address and other information related to such purchase. Payment information, such as your credit card number, may be collected and processed by a third party.
- General information regarding our services and/or products you have registered to receive.
Our Use of Your Information
We use Your personal information to:
- Provide the Services and products;
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- Customize users’ experience, analyze usage of the Site, improve and measure interest in our Products/Services, and inform users about Services, products and updates;
- Provide users with information that may affect their use of the Site, the Services and products;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- Provide customer service; and
- Perform certain other business activities.
During the course of our business, we may use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements and/or to enforce our policies. We may also share personal information with:
- Corporate affiliates to help coordinate the Services or products we provide to you, enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements and to promote trust and safety.
- Service providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of the Products/Services. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following: maintaining servers, sending email, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, reviewing content and providing customer service. Unless we tell you differently, such service providers and other companies and people do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us and to provide you with requested goods and services.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Quirki Babies, our employees, our users or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Information shared. For instance, when you request information, Services or products from us, from our affiliates or a third party through us, or when you post information to the Site, you provide your consent for us to share that information with others. Please note that whenever you post information on or through the Site you are giving us your consent to share that information with third parties.