Organic Bear Rattle Toy
Beautiful GOTS certified organic Bear Teething Toy by Babee & Me.
Toy features an internal rattle and detachable natural wooden ring – toy has been tested and complies with AUS/NZ:8124.1,2,3 Safety Standards making them a perfect toy for little hands.
Bear has a design printed on both sides – a unique front and back making them realistic and even more unique! How cute – see the little tail?
Gender neutral in colour it features bold design which is proven to be best for young babies and their developing eye sight and in a monochrome colour scheme filled with grey print.
Toy can be machine washed once removed from the wooden ring – ring can be washed in warm soapy water and left to dry. Softly filled with polyfill which is lighter and copes better with washing than other fillings.
Inks used to print the unique design are GOTS certified making them perfectly safe for babies from newborn upwards – 0+ years.
Left completely natural the ring can be conditioned in your choice of polish – our suggestion would be a beeswax/oil combination (using olive or coconut oil for example) but the choice is yours.
Ethically Made in India
We would appreciate if you can read the following prior to buying our handmade products as there would be no exchange and refund for such conditions:
1. Actual colors of products may differ from the product images due to different environment, lighting as well as the devices used to view the images.
2. Pictures are for illustration only. The actual print placement of your individual piece may differ from the product images published on our website due the way the fabric is cut and also how the print is been lay out. There will be STRICTLY no exchange and refund for such cases.
3. As all our products are handmade, please do allow +/- 1cm for pillowcases, bolster cases etc and +/- 1 inch for minky blankets in measurements. As always, we would strive to be as accurate as possible but we do seek your understanding that there might be times whereby there'll be some slight discrepancies.
4. The ribbons color and type of the final product may vary from the product images of our drool pads, taggies and stroller/car seat cushion pads, depending on availability of the ribbons.
5. For custom minky blankets, we would use our discretion for color pairing (i.e. fabric versus minky color). Therefore, if you have a preferred color for the minky fabric, we would appreciate that this is made known to us before order confirmation.